- At Belize Parasail Plus we believe in making memories one adventure at a time. We design private, custom tours by asking questions to determine what your ideal tour would entail and listening to your answers before offering options to help you create a custom tour for your group. You can decide the activities you do, the sights you see, the pace of your tour, the music you listen to, and whether or not to include alcohol. There are no hidden or additional fees for our tours–you will receive a quote specific to your activities and inclusive of all taxes and fees. Our guides work hard to personalize your trip; tips are always appreciated but never expected.
- We attempt to maximize your value through balancing tour pricing with the experience and amenities you receive. Whether it be parasailing with highly trained staff while sipping rum punch, taking in the wildlife on an impromptu guided tour through the river, or getting up close and personal with some of your favorite marine animals. We strive to make each tour a highlight of your time spent in San Pedro.
- Our private tours allow us to offer a low guide-to-guest ratio; this means you will receive the attention you deserve on your tour. Whether you are an experienced snorkeler or spear fisher-person or a novice, we will cater to your needs–you will not get lost in the shuffle. Our guides will cater to the abilities of everyone in your group. Additionally, you are able to change your itinerary mid-course (time permitting) and spend as much or as little time at an individual site as you wish.
- Past guests have told us we have the most comfortable boat on the island; our 22 foot pontoon boat offers space for your group to spread out and enjoy the comfortable seating and smooth ride. She also has ample dry storage under the seats, a front swim deck, and an easy entry ladder on the back.
- We welcome people with all levels of abilities and mobilities. The flat deck and easy walk-on entry of the pontoon boat coupled with comfortable seating and large shade area make her very inviting. Also, our staff believes in making our tours inclusive for all and will ask if and how they can provide additional assistance. This is also true for parasailing–we pride ourselves on making parasailing available to people of all abilities and would love to discuss how we can assist in making you dreams come true.
- We use local guides for all of our tours and activities; most of our staff have grown up on Ambergris Caye and know the best snorkeling and fishing spots–some of which are off the beaten path and thus less crowded. Even if they grew up on the mainland, you wouldn’t know it; all are proud of our island and enjoy sharing it with our guests. Each of our guides is CPR/First Aid certified, and they complete detailed, daily safety inspections on all equipment.
- Our parasailing team is the only team on Ambergris Caye that has completed Water Sports International Association (WSIA) training; our guides and our equipment meet all US Safety Standards. The WSIA training is comprised of comprehensive classroom and practical application in safety, flight instruction, vessel command, emergency procedures, equipment maintenance, and weather analysis. Our procedures and techniques will ensure you have a safe, enjoyable experience.
- As owners, we are involved in the daily operation of the company and are always available for questions, comments, feedback, and concerns. Your safety and satisfaction are very important to us–we work hard to take care of our employees so they will take care of you. We have high expectations for our staff, reward good performance, provide critical feedback, while holding our employees and ourselves accountable. We strive to be very responsive via phone, email, text, Facebook, and WhatsApp.
We invite you to read our TripAdvisor and Facebook reviews. We are proud to be among the top ten tour operators in San Pedro; that’s no small feat for a small, boutique company such as ours. We believe we have gotten here by focusing on each tour and making it personal and memorable. Let us help you make memories here on Ambergris Caye.